info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: error

error 10 years 8 months ago #1857

• Anonymous user
hello guys

i have a problem :(

in my acy config i do the next

From Name joomla
From Address : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Reply-to Address : This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Mailer Method SMTP Server
host name i left it blank

SMTP CONFIG

Server : mail.htvhosting.com
Port : 25

when i send a test message i got the next error message

Error Sending Message "Test e-mail from islam.hightechvision.net/" to "This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." | SMTP Error: The following SMTP Error: Data not This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

AND >>

SMTP -> ERROR: RCPT not accepted from server: 550 relay not permitted

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. is the admin mail
so what i should do ???
Please log in to post a reply

Re:error 10 years 8 months ago #1858

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
What's the address specified for the "bounce" and what's your username for the smtp connexion?
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:error 10 years 8 months ago #1859

• Anonymous user
i left bounce blank

and i dont have user name for the smtp

should i have a one

i sent from native php codes before and i didnt need a username

just the header , from , to , port , host

anz extra info should i know ??

Re:error 10 years 8 months ago #1860

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
I googled it and found some infos about that:
this usually means that your isp doesnt like the address that mail is coming from (i.e. your IP) you may need to check that you have the correct pop and smtp settings.
Relaying is sending email from a network other than that on which the smtp server
resides. Most ISPs block this to prevent spam. Some will allow you to send email via their server anyways if you provide a username and password. This is called smtp authentication.

So basically you should set up your smtp connexion using username and password (which is normal otherwise anybody else could use your smtp server)
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds