info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: "You have been successfully subscribed" in a pop-up? (Mootools box)

"You have been successfully subscribed" in a pop-up? (Mootools box) 10 years 8 months ago #1841

• Anonymous user
Hi!
Is it possible to have the above mentioned message in a pop-up at the same place as the Mootools box, instead of at the top of the page? It would be much nicer and as modern as the Mootools box I think;)

It would be great if I can change the text as well? (I have two languages.)
Please log in to post a reply

Re:"You have been successfully subscribed" in a pop-up? (Mootools box) 10 years 8 months ago #1846

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
It would be great if I can change the text as well? (I have two languages.)
About the text, your entire module will be displayed in an other language depending on the selected one on your website. This is done automatically and you don't have to do anything.
If it does not appear in the right language, maybe it's because the second language is not installed (in AcyMailing) ?
In that case you should have a look at the language file on the AcyMailing configuration page, tab "languages".
You will be able to edit it / modify it / load the latest version / share it...

If you customized the text in the module itself, you should then duplicate the Module in joomFish (I supposed you use joomFish) to be able to have a different configuration depending on the selected language.
Is it possible to have the above mentioned message in a pop-up at the same place as the Mootools box, instead of at the top of the page? It would be much nicer and as modern as the Mootools box I think;)
The way the module is handled actually does not enable us to do that.
We preferred not loading any other extra page so the mootools box displays right away and to realize your solution we would need to handle it in an iFrame (which is not the case actually).
I like your proposition and indeed it would be nicer so I keep it in mind.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds