info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: How do you even access AcyMail from front-end

How do you even access AcyMail from front-end 10 years 8 months ago #1792

• Anonymous user
I have the enterprise edition, I've created a list for admins and given the list view/subscription access as well as front-end management access.

however I don't know how to access this component from the front-end. Can't find instructions for this in the documentation. The is no option of adding a menu link to the user menu allowing admins to create newsletters.

Guess my question is how to you make this component accessible from the front end so that you can author newsletters withouth going into the backend? Thanks in advance.
Please log in to post a reply

Re: How do you even access AcyMail from front-end 10 years 8 months ago #1801

• Anonymous user
Hi,

You can create a menu via the joomla interface. For it you choose "internal llinks->acymailing->Mailing Lists Archive". This will add a menu were you can access the listing of mailing lists on the front end. You can go there while logged in, open your list by clicking on its name and you will then go to the list of archived newsletter for this list. If you display this page while logged in as administrator, you will get additional buttons like edit and new which will let you edit/create a newsletter from the front end.

Regards,

Robert
With HikaShop, create your online Joomla shop easily.

Re: How do you even access AcyMail from front-end 10 years 8 months ago #1838

• Anonymous user
OMG! This works really really well. Wow. Thanks.
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds