info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Re-Synch email address from Community Builder into AcyMailing

Re-Synch email address from Community Builder into AcyMailing 10 years 8 months ago #1718

• Anonymous user
I have updated email addresses in CB, but when looking in the list of subscribers (most of who are registered CB users) the email address is the original one. When editing the user in AcyMailing, the email address field is read only.
Please log in to post a reply

Re: Re-Synch email address from Community Builder into AcyMailing 10 years 8 months ago #1725

• Anonymous user
Hi,

I suppose that either your user synchronization plugin is not installed, in which case it means you had a problem during the install and you should try to reinstall, or it is not activated, in which case you should activate it. Some information about this plugin:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/8...ing-plugin-user.html

Regards,

Robert
With HikaShop, create your online Joomla shop easily.

Re: Re-Synch email address from Community Builder into AcyMailing 10 years 8 months ago #1726

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
You can also use the AcyMailing CB Plugin:
www.acyba.com/support/documentation/86-acymailing-cbplugin.html

But you should have at least one of these two plugins published (AcyMailing Sync or the AcyMailing CB Plugin) to keep the synchronisation with your users.

At any time, you can go on the import function and synchronise your users.
www.acyba.com/support/documentation/84-a...a-import.html#joomla
Don't select any list and then click on import to synchronise your users.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds