info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: [solved] Attachments

[solved] Attachments 10 years 8 months ago #1655

• Anonymous user
So I'm completely new to Joomla and AcyMailing but it all seems mostly intuitive. I've added the AcyMailing starter plugin and I can view newsletters that were sent on an archive.

I haven't recieved them via email but I'm guessing I don't have the LocalHost configured properly. Before I go live on my website using this, is there a way to have the attachments to newsletters also appear in the archive?

I've attached a few files to some test newsletters. When I view the newsletter on the site, there is no link to the attachments that I included with the emailed version.

Where's the cofiguration so the attachments can be viewed?
Last Edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Attachments 10 years 8 months ago #1659

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
You didn't miss anything, we didn't implement it by mistake but the attachements should be really displayed on the front-end too.
That will be added in our next version (in two weeks, middle of January 2010).
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Attachments 10 years 8 months ago #1791

• Anonymous user
We just finished adding the attachments on the front-end too and it will be included in AcyMailing 1.1.2 (so in a bit more than a week).
Attachments:

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Attachments 10 years 8 months ago #2149

• Anonymous user
AcyMailing 1.1.2 has been released so you can update to this new version, the attachments are display on the archive section now.

We will announce this new release officially soon but you can already download it and install it.
How to upgrade AcyMailing?

Time to create page: 0.052 seconds