info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Archive page

Archive page 10 years 8 months ago #1563

• Anonymous user
How can I set up an archive page for one newsletter, that is publicly available? I've checked the documentation and the forum, but not found any clues yet. Thank you.
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Archive page 10 years 8 months ago #1564

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
From your Joomla Backend, create a new Menu Item and select the type 'AcyMailing'.
You will have several options and one of the option is to see the archive Newsletters from one list.

I hope that will meet your needs.

If you need a link to see one Newsletter and not the archive of an entire List, then you should create a menu "external link" and copy/paste the url of the page.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Archive page 10 years 8 months ago #1565

• Anonymous user
Thanks John, that's great.

Is there any way to include an introductory para for each newsletter listed?

Re:Archive page 10 years 8 months ago #1569

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
If you are talking about the list, then you can write a description for this list which will be displayed at the top of your page.

If you are talking about the e-mails themselves, then we don't have easy option to add an introduction to it but you can still extend this view in your own template to modify it the way you want.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds