info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Regarding bounce handling

Regarding bounce handling 10 years 8 months ago #1526

• Anonymous user
Hi

I've now setup my Acyba to handle bounces. When doing the bounce test, it goes:

Successfully Saved
Successfully connected to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
There are 2284 messages in your mailbox

But - now what?
    Do I manually run it? Does it automatically run?
    If I only want to unsubscribe users when the emails are undeliverable...... is the default rule already in the system enough or do I need to add something?
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Regarding bounce handling 10 years 8 months ago #1530

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
We will add an article about how our bounce system works in the next few days.
So I will reply shortly:

You should process the bounces manually (we do it every week on Acyba.com, it's more than enough) by clicking on the button "bounce handling" on the Queue page.
We may add this process in the cron task, we will see in next versions depending on the feedback of our users.

The default rules are enough to handle properly the bounces.
I recommend you to don't delete the user but simply subscribe the user to an other list (an unpublish one) so that you can have statistics and keep track of who bounced.
So create a new list (which will be unpublished) and change the first rule to subscribe the user to this list.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds