info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: "You have been successfully subscribed" message appears on wrong page

"You have been successfully subscribed" message appears on wrong page 10 years 9 months ago #1496

• Anonymous user
Hi,

I love the Acyba newsletter component, but I have a strange problem:
I have activated the Acyba module on my homepage (joomla template Rockettheme Infuse) and when I sign up for the newsletter and hit the send button, the "You have been successfully subscribed" message doesn't show up on the homepage. When I then go to an underlying category of article page, I see the the "You have been successfully subscribed" appearing on that page! (so the message is not on the page where the Acyba module was installed and where I signed up.)

Can anybody help me out?
Best, Jazmijn
Please log in to post a reply

Re:"You have been successfully subscribed" message appears on wrong page 10 years 9 months ago #1498

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi,

AcyMailing uses the Joomla system to handle messages.
So in your template, you should have the tag : <jdoc:include type="message" /> which will be replaced by the message if there is any.
As you described your problem, it seems that you only have this tag when the user is not on your homepage.
A quick modification on your template to make sure this tag is added on all your pages will do the job.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re: "You have been successfully subscribed" message appears on wrong page 10 years 9 months ago #1499

• Anonymous user
Hi,

Maybe it's because the template is missing a tag on the home page view... Please try to follow the recommendations on this message and let us know if it works :
www.acyba.com/en/support/forum/5-how-to/...-on-screen.html#1000

Regards,

Robert
With HikaShop, create your online Joomla shop easily.

Re:"You have been successfully subscribed" message appears on wrong page 10 years 9 months ago #1556

• Anonymous user
Yes, this works! Thank you both very much!
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds