info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Change font color in user info/subscription menu

Change font color in user info/subscription menu 10 years 9 months ago #1402

• Anonymous user
I’ve included in one of my menu’s the Subscriber feature, which works fine. However the two table shown in the front end show in blue “User Information” and “Subscriptions”. I would like to change those to red, but with my little skills, i don’t know wich style, class, I need to change, and where i Find them. I would appreciate your help on this. The same applies for the box surounding the information.

All help is welcome.

Thanks

Christophe
screen.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Anonymous user.
Please log in to post a reply

Re: Change font color in user info/subscription menu 10 years 9 months ago #1404

• Anonymous user
Hi,

Since AcyMailing uses the MVC architecture from Joomla here is what you can do:

copy the file components/com_acymailing/views/user/tmpl/modify.php to templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/com_acymailing/user/modify.php

then, edit the copy of the file to suits your needs. All the HTML for this view is there and since AcyMailing uses the MVC architecture, you will be able to update AcyMailing without loosing your modifications.

Regards,

Robert
With HikaShop, create your online Joomla shop easily.

Re: Change font color in user info/subscription menu 10 years 9 months ago #1415

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
No need to extend the view to modify the style!

Simply add a bit of CSS to your own template CSS:
try to add this style in your CSS:
legend {
    color:green;
}

so you should see the text in green instead of blue (then you can modify it to use your own color)

If you send us your website url, we will be able to tell you exactly where to add this code!
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re: Change font color in user info/subscription menu 10 years 9 months ago #1420

• Anonymous user
Thanks for helping me out.

Problem solved.

Christophe
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds