info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: eMail to gmail works but not to pop account

eMail to gmail works but not to pop account 10 years 9 months ago #1310

• Anonymous user
Hello and first of all cool program.

I have just put together a joomla site for a client and was looking for a newsletter function, acymail looks like the type of program my client will be looking to use. So I tried to amend a template - worked fine and then went about putting together a test mail.

When I send the mail to the administrator the test mail arrives. when I send the mail to a regular POP account the mail goes to the gmail account but not to the regular mail account even though there is confirmation that the mail has been sent to both users in the ensuing popup.

Have I missed something?

Thanks L
Please log in to post a reply

Re:eMail to gmail works but not to pop account 10 years 9 months ago #1326

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello Lee,
If you can send e-mails and receive them properly on some of your mail accounts that means you configured AcyMailing properly and the send process is working fine on your server.

If I understand properly, you can not receive your Newsletter on a certain mail account. What's the domain name of this mail account? (Yahoo, Hotmail, AOL, Gmail...?)
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Please log in to post a reply
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds