info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Make a new Template

Make a new Template 10 years 9 months ago #1229

• Anonymous user
Hello,

first i just want to say thank you for this great component - all i want is included and the possibility to include VM products is the best.

But now i want to change 1 of the 3 default templates to my colors and perhaps the table structure too.

Can u plz tell me how i can manage this - is it possible to put the template folder onto the desktop and open it with an editor or programm?

Thanks andgreatings from austria
Rene
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Make a new Template 10 years 9 months ago #1236

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
The template should be edited via the AcyMailing template interface.
You don't have to use the FTP or touch any file, you should directly handle the modification via the template AcyMailing menu.

On the template interface, AcyMailing loads your default Joomla editor to write your template.

But most of our users create their own template using an other program and then copy/paste the HTML code in the source of the Joomla editor.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Make a new Template 10 years 9 months ago #1250

• Anonymous user
Hi,

thanks for the fast answer - i just do the modification with thr program MS expression web and so i get the code i want -> perfect.

But is it possible to make a new directory in templates folder?
i just copied newsletter 3 and renamed it - also i renamed the install.php but in the template wasn´t shown in the backend.

Thanks
Rene

Re:Make a new Template 10 years 9 months ago #1254

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
The template folders are only there to simplify our install process and store the pictures of each template.
But you don't have to use the directory, usually it's better to save the pictures directly in your images folder (out of AcyMailing) and you can create a new template via our interface.
If you want to copy the template 3, then you should copy/paste the HTML code generated by the wysiwyg editor in an other template (only via the AcyMailing interface, I'm not talking about files or folders).
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds