info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Temporize sending newsletters

Temporize sending newsletters 10 years 9 months ago #1219

• Anonymous user
Hi, I would like to send 5 newsletters/mails in one (1) minute, so I can forfill the requirements of my server. Is it possible to set how many newsletters to be send in certain unit of time?
thanks
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Temporize sending newsletters 10 years 9 months ago #1222

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
With all commercial version of AcyMailing, you will be able to do that automatically.
www.acyba.com/support/documentation/116-...ng-send-process.html

Nevertheless 5 e-mails every 1 minute is very restrictive.
That means you should handle your cron task on your own server and trigger AcyMailing every 2 minutes and send 5 e-mails per batch.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re:Temporize sending newsletters 10 years 9 months ago #1231

• Anonymous user
Can you explain, please, the term "batch" in context?
I am using a non-comercial version for a website (for other server I have, however, entreprise) and my host admin told me that in order to avoid beeing seen as a spam server, it will be best if I cron 5 emails/minute. Can I do that in free version? I am planning to buy more licences, but right now I am not ok with money :)
thanks

Re:Temporize sending newsletters 10 years 9 months ago #1237

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
A batch is a group of e-mails.
With the free version, it indicates the number of e-mails you will send before refreshing the page.
With the commercial version, it indicated the number of e-mails sent per cron task.

The send process of the free version can not be triggered automatically.
You can stop it manually (simply close the window during the send process and AcyMailing will stop the send process at the end of the current batch) but then you will have to click again on the send button to resume it.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Time to create page: 0.059 seconds