info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Hide lists on subscription page?

Hide lists on subscription page? 10 years 9 months ago #1099

• Anonymous user
Thanks for sharing this great extension with us.

I am using this page to sign users up for a mailing list: www.project-little.com/index.php?option=...&view=user&Itemid=76

There is only one list, so how do I hide the text that says "Subscription", "Subscribe" and "List"? Which files do I edit?
Please log in to post a reply

Re:Hide lists on subscription page? 10 years 9 months ago #1100

• Anonymous user
I would also like to edit the text "User informations", how do I do this?

Re:Hide lists on subscription page? 10 years 9 months ago #1101

• Anonymous user
Hi,

If you want to hide a list from the user, you need to change the visible option to no when you edit your list on the back end. More info on that at:
www.acyba.com/en/support/documentation/5...iling-list-form.html
Concerning the text strings, you can edit them in the configuration of AcyMailing, under the tab languages, after clicking on the icon to edit the language file.

Regards,

Robert
With HikaShop, create your online Joomla shop easily.

Re:Hide lists on subscription page? 10 years 9 months ago #1106

• Anonymous user
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello Miu,

You should not use this main page to subscribe your user if you don't want to display your list.
This page has been mainly develop to change the subscription of the user and optionally create a new subscriber if you want to display your lists.

If you want to have a main central subscription page instead of the AcyMailing module, please create a Joomla article and insert your AcyMailing module in the middle of the page. You will have a much better result and more options to hide or display your lists as you want.

To include your AcyMailing module in the middle of a Joomla article, you can use the tag {loadposition user5} (if user5 is the position on which you added your module)
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
Last Edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Anonymous user.

Re:Hide lists on subscription page? 10 years 9 months ago #1132

• Anonymous user
Thanks Robert & John for your replies.

John, I have adopted your suggestion of placing the module inside an article, it looks and works much better now.
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds