Dear guests, as of now, our forum is inactive. You can keep on reading it but it's not possible to create new subjects anymore. See details in this post. You can send your request on this page. The Acyba team

Chers visiteurs, notre forum est dès à présent inactif, vous pouvez continuer à le consulter mais il n'est plus possible de proposer de nouveaux sujets, les détails dans ce post. Pour toutes vos demandes merci de vous rendre sur cette page. L’équipe Acyba.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: Problem with link: ERROR 500 - Unable to load renderer class

Problem with link: ERROR 500 - Unable to load renderer class 6 years 5 months ago #42381

• Anonymous user
Going to this link you can have the error "500 - Unable to load renderer class"
www.meteweekend.it/index.php?option=com_...ubid=3609&Itemid=280
If you click another time this link it works.
Can anyone help me?
Please log in to post a reply

Re: Problem with link: ERROR 500 - Unable to load renderer class 6 years 5 months ago #42397

• Anonymous user
Hello,

After a quick search on Google it seems to be coming from the template... please try to switch your template to the default one to isolate the issue.

I can see you're not using the latest version of AcyMailing, please first update to the latest version and let us know if it solved the issue.

Please log in on our forum with the username you used to purchase AcyMailing, your current username on our forum is not attached to a valid license on our end.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

Do you like AcyMailing? We love your reviews!
We would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
We answered one of your question? Well, it's the best way to thank us!

Re: Problem with link: ERROR 500 - Unable to load renderer class 6 years 5 months ago #42410

• Anonymous user
I update to latest version of AcyMailing and switch to default template but already do not work.

I discover that the error is made because first time this link component try to find this file libraries/joomla/document/raw/renderer/modules.php that dosent exist. Second time the link retrive this file libraries/joomla/document/html/renderer/modules.php that exist.

Any ideas?
Thanks a lot!

Re: Problem with link: ERROR 500 - Unable to load renderer class 6 years 5 months ago #42429

• Anonymous user
Hello,

Are you using the plugin "popunder" ?
If so, could you please try to temporary disable it and see if it solves your issue?

And if it's indeed due to that plugin, please make sure you use the latest version of their plugin...
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

Do you like AcyMailing? We love your reviews!
We would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
We answered one of your question? Well, it's the best way to thank us!

Re: Problem with link: ERROR 500 - Unable to load renderer class 6 years 5 months ago #42513

• Anonymous user
SOLVED! I disable this plugin and it work!

Tanks a lot!
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds