Dear guests, as of now, our forum is inactive. You can keep on reading it but it's not possible to create new subjects anymore. See details in this post. You can send your request on this page. The Acyba team

Chers visiteurs, notre forum est dès à présent inactif, vous pouvez continuer à le consulter mais il n'est plus possible de proposer de nouveaux sujets, les détails dans ce post. Pour toutes vos demandes merci de vous rendre sur cette page. L’équipe Acyba.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword

TOPIC: List Variable

List Variable 7 years 1 week ago #14640

I would like to include the name of the list in the unsubscribe email that is sent to users. Is it possible to reference this variable in the emails?
Please log in to post a reply

Re: List Variable 7 years 1 week ago #14685

• john
  • Unlimited pack owner
  • Templates pack owner
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello,

You can't retrieve this value on the unsubscribe message but it would not be so complicated for us to add a new tag for that.
It's definitely not the first time users are looking for a way to include the list name in a Newsletter so I guess that's something we will develop anyway.
Please have a look at our official documentation before posting a new message!

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re: List Variable 6 years 6 months ago #21762

• john
  • Unlimited pack owner
  • Templates pack owner
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello,

We just released Acy 2.0.0
You can now use the tag {list:name} to display the list name in a Newsletter or in an unsubscribe or welcome message.

If you use AcyMailing, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extensions Directory.

Re: List Variable 5 years 3 months ago #39885

On the unsubscribe page, the first bullet below "To remove yourself from the mailing list, please select the appropriate checkbox below:" is "Unsubscribe from this Mailing List". I tried changing this in the AcyMailing language file settings to:

UNSUB_CURRENT="Unsubscribe from the {list:name} mailing list"

However, this does not display the list name, it just displays {list:name}. Am I doing something wrong? Can you please tell me how I can display the list name on this page?

Re: List Variable 5 years 3 months ago #39894

• Adrien
  • Unlimited pack owner
Hello,

This variable can be used in the unsubscribe introduction text only, not in the option.

I just modified AcyMailing so you will be able to use these tags for our next release.

Do you like AcyMailing? We love your reviews!
We would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
We answered one of your question? Well, it's the best way to thank us!

Re: List Variable 5 years 2 months ago #41911

• Adrien
  • Unlimited pack owner
Hi,

We just released a new version of AcyMailing including this extra option (use the tags in the unsubscribe options)

Do you like AcyMailing? We love your reviews!
We would appreciate if you could take 5 minutes to post a review on the Joomla! Extensions Directory.
We answered one of your question? Well, it's the best way to thank us!
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds