info

Dear guests,
You are currently on the old forum we kept as a knowledge base. You will find the new community forum here
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Keyword
Please report any bugs or errors here.

TOPIC: Template Issue - AcySMS Frontend Menus partly overwritten by Purity 111 Main Menu

Template Issue - AcySMS Frontend Menus partly overwritten by Purity 111 Main Menu 3 years 9 months ago #107004

• Anonymous user
This is not a bug with AcySMS but it is probably the most appropriate forum category for the query.

I use the JA Purity 111 template. When AcySMS is accessed from the frontend the AcySMS menu is half obscured by the bottom of the Purity 111 menu, as seen in the attached screen shot. How can this be corrected so that users can read and access the AcySMS menu?

AcySMS_Screen_Shot.png
Last Edit: 3 years 8 months ago by Anonymous user.
Please log in to post a reply

Template Issue 3 years 8 months ago #107103

• Alexandre
Hi,

You should edit your template CSS file then take a look at the compatibility problem with AcySMS and correct it :)
Another solution is to edit the AcySMS CSS file (you can do it from the AcySMS configuration page).

Template Issue - AcySMS Frontend Menus partly overwritten by Purity 111 Main Menu 3 years 8 months ago #107104

• Anonymous user
Hi

Can you tell me which lines in the AcySMS CSS files I should be looking to change and what changes I should try making. I do not have any idea how to alter CSS files so I need whatever hints and help that you can offer.

Template Issue 3 years 8 months ago #107144

• Alexandre
Hi,

Feel free to edit the /media/com_acysms/css/frontendedition.css file ;)
Concerning the modifications, this depends on your template so I can't give you all the information you need as we don't use the same template.
Feel free to ask someone which is comfortable with CSS to give you an helping hand ;)

Template Issue - AcySMS Frontend Menus partly overwritten by Purity 111 Main Menu 3 years 8 months ago #107159

• Anonymous user
Hi

I asked for help in the Purity 111 forum and they provided the instructions below. This fixes the template issue and there is now a proper separation between the Purity 111 main menu and the AcySMS menu.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Pankaj Sharma Moderator from the Purity 111 template forum provided these instructions
December 23, 2016 at 11:16 am #996925

Open /templates/purity_iii/css/custom.css file .
Create this file if its not present add below code

2. .com_acysms .t3-mainbody {
3. padding-top: 60px;
4. }

Save and check.
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds