With our Template Pack, get access to our template section.
Then download the ones you like, upload them on AcyMailing and enjoy!
- This pack contains more than 50 newsletter templates and a pack "event" for special days!
- The whole pack costs only 20€ for an UNLIMITED use of ALL templates from this section.
- There is no limit of time (so if you purchase the access now, you will be able to download every templates, current and upcoming!)
- There is no limit of downloads (you can download as many templates as you want)
- You can use them on as many websites as you want
- You can use them on any version of AcyMailing, even our Starter one!
- Easy to personalize with a flexible content and structure. Thanks to the AcyMailing editor, replace pictures (insert your own banners, images and icons), change styles (titles, font, text-colors) and delete areas as you want.
- Our templates are tested with the main e-mail clients and ready to be used in AcyMailing.
(Outlook, Gmail, Thunderbird, Hotmail, AppleMail, Yahoo)
A responsive design is the key to display properly your newsletter on every devices : laptop, tablet and smartphones. Structure and content will adapt themselves to your screen.
- All default templates that you will find in AcyMailing are responsive.
- Our new templates are responsive. You can recognize them thanks to a special badge.
- If you want us to create your own responsive template,
take a look at our page : "Pack perso".
- Our responsive templates are properly displayed only on devices which support Media Queries. The result depends on the phone itself, on the email client and on the application that is used to read emails. Here is the list of clients which support our responsive templates.
USE & MODIFY
Thanks to this icon, you can download the template in a zip that you just have to import in AcyMailing to make it work.
Thanks to this icon, you can download our original model in a PSD file that you can use to modify some elements such as buttons, main titles, banners or separators.
For example : our default templates include a «read more» button, if you want the same button but in a different language, just edit our PSD file and replace it.